View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Houston Near Downtown / Montrose / Westmorland district.
TS Aimee Riendeau will become famous soon enoughTS Aimee Riendeau will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to TS Aimee Riendeau

I'll be honest with you, most of the Tgirls you will meet are Pro's.
There is good reason for this however. Surgery is not covered by medical and is VERY VERY expensive. ( to have breasts, GRS. hair removal and trachial shave is about 50-70k by the time its all said and done. Also, as you may imagine, finding "normal" work is very very difficult, especially in the early stages of transitioning...unless you happened to get VERY lucky. This is why many trans women live BELOW the poverty level and therefore must do what they have to do...

Welllll, you may not want to say shemale (or trannie) if u r dealing with a TS. As That could be considered offensive (because using any male pronoun simply undermines who we are). You are best with using terms like T-girl, Trans-Women, TG's etc if you absolutelyMUST distinguish. In person, you are best using "girls" plain and simple. (Trust me on this, I know , cause I am one!)

There are 4 places to see Tgirls I know of currently. Tc's, Crystals, Vivianas, and office lounge.

Crystals, Vivianas, and office lounge seem to be mostly hispanic.
Tc's (where I usually go) Is much more mixed. Just depends on the night you go.