View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Domino is so generous with her blog posts. Here are some of her latest pics showing off her new tits.
Typically, I'm not a fan of boob jobs. I'm a former pro-photographer and I've seen LOTS of bad tit-jobs...lots. The individual's happiness is what matters in the end, and it's a sad fact that so many beautiful women, trans and genetic, have been damaged by botched and poorly done procedures. I've known professional models that have suffered through depression, reversal surgeries, etc; misery all too often brought about by industry pressures and hasty decisions.

Fortunately, the surgical procedures and techniques used today are so much better than they used to be and results are leaps and bounds above what was regarded as perfection as recently as 5 years ago. Look towards Danielle Foxx, Libby Harkness, Sammi Valentine and numerous other beauties right here on TLB if you think otherwise. Even so, I prefer natural breasts and I thought Domino's small breasts were quite lovely and feminine as they were.

Having said that, I must confess that I'm amazed at how beautiful she looks; even more than she was, something I didn't think possible. She has my heartfelt congratulations and immense respect and I look forward to seeing much more of her in the coming years.