View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
... With her hair up like that and with a nice pair of glasses Domino would also be the ultimate sexy librarian fantasy! How about it Domino?
The noise from the construction near my office has driven me to one of the libraries at the university where I teach. As I write this instead of doing my work, I am thinking about how much I would like to go downstairs to the front desk and find Domino the librarian, convince her that I need some assistance in her office, and then suck the cum right out of her gorgeous cock. Of course, now I am so hard from the thought that I cannot get up from this study room lest a student spot the evidence that I have not been working on the translation I'm supposed to finish today.