View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zag View Post
I think that's more science fiction than fact,I personally think there's a higher percentage of transsexuals per head of population in some countries than others although to be honest it's not something I've researched but if you have and have the figures to back up your claim I'll happily agree with you,I have an open mind and don't lack the ability to see as you suggest but in the last forty years in Scotland I have met three transsexuals in my day to day life whereas in the Philippines I have met more in one hour by just simply going to the market for some groceries........coincidence I think not especially when it can happen on a regular basis.
Well, perhaps you should review what it means to approach things scientifically. Just because YOU don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. Has it occurred to you that in the Philippines society might be more open to being trans in public, whereas in Scotland it might not be. I am not saying that it is necessarily the explanation, but your approach is unscientific.

As for the research about percentage of the population that is any one thing when it comes to gender or sexual orientation, it is abundant across the world: humans generally fall into categories at the same rates no matter where they are. What differs is the cultural norms that make it more or less visible.