View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Purely in the Interest of Research.....

I don't know the answer to this question but I believe it can be studied scientifically. What's more, I am willing to volunteer myself as a research subject. However, I propose that we broaden the the inquiry to include gay men. Thus the study will seek to answer the following question: Which of the following groups give the best blow jobs: 1) Genetic Girls; 2) T-Girls; or 3) Gay Men?

I will of course need a significant sampling of willing felletrixes from each population. Therefore I am requesting that all interested persons send me a private message simply stating your name, address or email, which of the above populations describes you and, most importantly, when you will be able to come to my house to fellate me. All messages will receive a prompt and courteous reply. I regret that travel expenses cannot be reimbursed. Once a significant number of research subjects have been acquired the study can begin. Look for the published results in a future thread on this forum. I thank in advance all participants and commend your commitment to serious scientific inquiry. Finally, for those not able to directly participate in the study, I encourage you to consider a monetary contribution to help defray the cost of this and future research.