Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Obama presents his case well. If he were a PR person for a large company, he would do very well. McCain isn't so good at communicating his policies, but he has better policies. If McCain was the CEO of a large company, he would do very well. The PR person will always sound like they have it together more than the CEO does, but that doesn't mean they are capable of running the company.
Don't worry, darling. Barack can not only brand your brand better... he can also run it better. It comes with his intellectual habitus - not a well known aspect among Republicans I'm painfully aware, but so be it.

Now we can hold our breath for 18 more days, and if things work out the way they should for the good of the world (and your country as well), then we can start picking up the pieces left by 8 years of fascist Republican policy making.

Peace!

Hank