View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Arrow when ?real? sounds too much like ?perfect?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela671 View Post
And I do feel bad for the "real guys". I would like something serious. Most girls would as well i think.
Hi Angela and welcome to the forum! After having carefully read your interesting post, i can only conclude that if someone gave you the opportunity to jump in a spaceship and fly the hell out of this gross, filthy, obnoxious world, you'd do it in a heartbeat, no??

Normally, i try to avoid giving gratuitous advice 'cause it makes me feel like an old fart, but when i see people getting disappointed when they notice that the world they live in is not up to their standards, it just screams to me they haven't (yet) understood that ?reality? and ?perfection? will never walk hand-in-hand Look Angela, as i read your post i could almost smell your frustration and (believe it or not) i see your point: over the years i have met quite a few perfectionists and i didn't get a happy-person "vibe" from any of 'em... Lots of people have tried to make this world a better place and how many have succeeded?

Afterthought: you know what? I'm ready to bet even those you label as "real guys" do have some sort of black cloud following them (from a distance so you may not see it on the first few dates).

______
Dennis.