View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
The part that I put in bold (although taken out of context) would applies to more than just those looking for sex with transwomen. A look through online adds will show that regardless of whether people are looking for homo or hetero sex that a common theme is NSA (no strings attached).

Yes indeed, ila, we see that all over personnal ads and pages after pages. We live in a pretty cold world, and the fact that we all meet here on this forum might be either a demonstration of that or an escape from it -i'm not the first "genius" to point that one out... But in this precise case, as expressed by ThirdEyeGirl, it would mean that someone would care for a relationship with a gg, but show total disdain for the feelings of a t-woman in a potential affair, which would seem utterly contemptuous and disgusting. I don't understand how anyone can envision any person like that. They in such case would might as well use a doll or a dildo (or what is it, a "fleshlight" ? is that how it's called ? -anyways...) I'm always puzzled by such demeanor and/or frame of mind...

Last edited by dan; 07-06-2012 at 11:09 PM.