View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Question really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaDixxie View Post
the majority that chose casual sex strike me as cowards.
Hi Stella! First, let me explain why ?the majority that chose casual sex? do not strike me as cowards... I believe it takes balls for someone who's been in a LTR (married or not) for a number of years to put it all in jeopardy just to make a dream (or fantasy) come true, knowing from the start how unbearable the outcome may be; Also, i can't see someone ready to risk his health for a few hours of intense pleasure (or a life-changing experience?) as a ?coward?...

Second, if it's not too personal, could you please tell us the reason why they're cowards in your eyes?? For me, well i voted ?not sure? as it is very much how i feel after 19 years of marriage, a divorce, two encounters with money-hungry MILFs (first one Disappointing, second one Disastrous), the 'discovery' that i was not-so-straight-after-all and, for good measure, a rapidly growing taste towards young femboys Now i guess i'll just see what the future brings...
______
Dennis.