View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sowman can only hope to improve

Well my first time experience was 3 years ago and it was great. She was Hawaiian, 5'4 and probably 120lbs. Very cute and talking to her on the phone i nover would have guessed that she was a TS; her voice was very feminine. I met her online and we kind of hit it off. So one day she invited me to her place; how could i say no. so she is giving me a tour of her house and we get to the bed room i grab her throw her on her bed and start kissing her. we mush have made-out for 20-30 minutes. We were just sort of feeling each others bodies, grabbing, squeezing, kissing, licking etc. and then she starts to reach down pulls of my pants and starts licking the head of my cock. I wasn't totally hard yet but god i became totally hard in her mouth. At the time i was thinking; what an incredible feeling. it was the best BJ i had ever gotten. Well she basically sucked me for 10 mins or so and then she slowly started to turn her whole body, bringing us to the 69 position. I lifted up he skirt and then started sucking her through her pink panties. I teased her a bit and then pulled them to the side and went for it. She had the perfect cock. It was maybe 4 inches or so (i love small cocks). She had no hair at all, completely smooth. well we were sucking each other for a while and then i could hear her moaning. she was about to cum so i licked my fingers and stuck them in her ass. so moaned even harder. i could just feel that she was about to cum and so i started jerking and sucking her even harder. and then she cummed all over my chin and chest. i didnt clean it off, she turns around and then tell me to fuck her. i dont think she was expecting to cum so quickly. So then i pick her up, place her on the side of the bed, put on a condom and lubbed up her ass. i kind of played with it for a while and then slowly slid my cock in to her ass. Its was damn tight; this is were she was screaming. every time i pounded her she screamed but she didnt tell me to stop so i kept going. after a few minutes i dont think she could take it anymore so she gets up, pulls off the condom and and started sucking me and when she started playing with my ass hole i just couldnt hold it anymore. i blew a load all over her, i actually scared her a bit because so much came out all at once. it was everywhere. then she just laid on me for a while with her cum on me and my cum of her. we kissed for a while longer cleaned up everything and went to sleep. it was a great ending.