View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Leeya will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone...

Its a but messed up, but I had to write it somewhere..

Love for shemales is not a disease, but obviously Shemale Sex Lover was not speaking literally about the cure (thats why you may find " signs around the word cured). We are who we are, love for t-girls is part of our preference collection, its ours. Someone has it at it extremes, for others its only a delight.

But that's from our point of view, we've been there, you know... For outsiders we might look odd and wierd in loving shemales, so getting rid of love for t-girls is nothing but cure in the eyes of others.

Would I want to be cured?.. YES I would... and I have a few reasons why.

For the past 5 years my life has been revolving around t-girls. But in a very frustrating way. I have NOT had sex with t-girls. I have NOT been together or talked to a t-girl. How was my life revolving aroud them then?.. I'll tell you. Everyday, every hour I am thinking about t-girls... When I am at work, I think about them... When I am with friends or my fiance, I think about them... When Im alone, I am on internet browsing them... Waiting and then when my frustration reaches max level I cool off masturbating on them... And then I get so sad and disappointed in myself... And everytime I say to myself that I will not masturbate on t-girls, nor will I think of them again...

But the next day, it comes back... I can't fight it... This urge... Wanting ti see one... And unfortunately, wanting to be one... That's another huge part... For over 5 years I want to be a shemale too... Thats crazy and sick. ... I have been trying to fix it for years now... I did everything I could... But I can't fight it... It always comes back, no matter what I do.

I am working part-time at a very nice place, studying in a great university.. I love a girl so much, and she loves me back so much too... But Im not happy... Im not... Because of this affection.. This want, need or whatever you call it... I have everything a normal person would dream about, but one- happiness. I have trapped myself with friends and people around me, who would be soo sad if they will find out about this...

I would love to be cured, but its not gonna happen. But I guess its life

Whatever is done, is done for the best )

Thanks