View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maryesther is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Deepest Fantasy

I'm 25 again, just 5'10" hairless & slim. My natural golden-brown hair is thick, wavy and falls to the small of my back.
My gorgeous wife is again just 21, 5'8", athletic and her fair hair is also wavy and falls to below her tits.
We've been on holiday in the Sun for two weeks and both have deep overall tans. She wears a halter-neck mini-dress in Apricot tight to her to her torso with extremely low-cut back and the skirt explodes from her hips into shimmery folds falling to mid-thigh.
I'm wearing seamless adhesive small forms with pert tits, a near-transparent top and short box-pleated culottes with just 3" of inside leg, allowing almost all of my tanned pins to strut in my strappy sandals.

We're on a 'girly shopping' parade down the local mall, protected from the Sun by white sheets high up stretched between the buildings.

Afterwards we repair to our private terrace & pool, skinny-dipping together in the sharp bracing 20 degree C. water. The sight of her emerging naked and shiny wet up the deep end ladder gives me an unashamed raging purple hard-on, which she grabs hold of and ravishes my mouth with hers, pressing her whole body against mine.
With our mouths still locked together I lower her onto a sunbed and charge into her inviting moist fireplace, sinking my pleasure pole right in up to the bone. Our tongues entwine and we breathe each other's breath. I place my hands on the terrace either side of the sunbed and engage in sexual press-ups of the most pleasurable kind, just two points of contact...our mouths and our genitals
The Sun beats down hotly and our juices flow freely, making movement easy, faster and faster until that little fire deep down in the groin wells up, growing bigger and bigger until that great wave of climactic ecstasy washes over us both and I ejaculate in rapid fire many times, gradually subsiding, to flop down into a comfortable post-coital cuddle and we doze under the waning Sun until late in the afternoon....

M.