View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Call me a bore, but treason really isn't my thing.
Politicians been doing it for a long time.

Plus the colonists fighting for their freedoms, 230+ years ago were probably called treasonous. To me, I feel our votes do not really mean anything, the whole thing is a farce, and they are all handpicked to begin with. And even if our votes did count, when have we EVER gotten anyone who made word on their promises, I say it's time for SOMETHING to change, otherwise, we're all gonna be discussing the same thing 50 years from now, with no solutions.

Hell, what I love about Egypt and Libya was the people there going, "Enough is enough! Time to do something."

But don't worry about the treason thing....most Americans are lazy as hell (and I am an American, so don't anyone bother with the love it or leave it speech, or anything else Archie Bunker would say), so long as they got their beer, football and Dancing with the Stars, most of them are not going to do a damned thing.