Thread: Fans of LOST?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Are there any people that follow the television show Lost? It's final season started running this week, and I'm really excited to see how they conclude everything.
I finished watching the series finale about ten minutes ago. I must admit that I am a little let down by it. Six seasons of mysteries and it all led to that?

Still, finale let down notwithstanding, I loved the series for the most part. It just won't be the same now that I no longer have any new episodes to watch, as I honestly don't think that there will be another series with quite the emotional magnitude and character development ever again. I hope I'm wrong(as I would love to see another magical series like Lost), but I think it's like trying to catch lightning in a bottle...twice.