View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

19junior86 is infamous around these parts19junior86 is infamous around these parts
Smile I' Am Back!!! With A Special Treat!!!

Hi guys, girls & the beautiful TS, TV, CD, LB etc etc.

I haven't been on this forum for a veryyy long time. Well to be honest I kinda forgot about it Apologises to all. Since I' ve been gone a lot has happened. But best of all I finally got sexual with a beautiful Ladyboy. Even better we got into a long term relationship. However, a month ago it all went pear shaped We aren't a couple anymore, just really good friends now. Ohhh... and I met her at the No Way Out Club in Central London. Guys I urge youu to go there it's WOW!!!

I' ve posted a few pics of her... Tell me what you honestly think. She agreed that I can post these pictures on here. However, I' am afraid I cannot post any of our BJ, Anal or sex pictures. So you will just have to imagine it. Sorry.

If you want to see pictures of me... I already have a few threads with quite a few pictures of myself, so enjoy

Btw my ex LB GF's name is Karla. She's 20, 5"0, size UK 6-8, 32B boobs, 3 inch dick with foreskin (but she loves too pull it back to expose her pink head mmmm). Her body is sooo smooth but she keeps her down below slighty hairy. Could never understand why...

Neways... I just wanted too share a beauty to the world.
Attached Thumbnails
163777_294748964970_510739970_1107899_4710040_n.jpg   dsc003.JPG  

P.S. HOPE YOU LIKE MY DICK IN MY PROFILE PIC