View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pmudinur is on a distinguished road
Smile heh read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by charrett View Post
I guess with Japanese Newhalves castration is pretty common. I found one site where the girl's adds were labeled with a "baseball bat, but no baseballs"
i had never thought that even girls like to see she male. this all happened one day when i was surfing at my home i had to get rid of my erection i went to the bathroom without switching off the comp. one of my second cousin had come to my place she came to room in search of me, seeing my comp she was astonished. she though i might ve acciendly had not switch off the system 7 gone out. when i came out i was shocked to c her surfing 7 checking the sexy shemales.
she was in the skirt & top. after few mints she lifted her skirt & started to mastrupate on her wet pussy on her panty only. se was mourning, she went 7 closed the door i was watching het from the bathroom only. she removed her panty & what a sight to see, her pussy was ceanly shaved she was ving fun seeing the pic. she kissed on the deck of the shemale on the comp. she she removed her to & i was enjoying each seen & i was also mastrupating inside.