View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Your hair has to be long. Any style that Bailey Jay has had is ideal.
Well it ain't long but it is shoulder length. I do have the bangs though which are straight and blunt just above my brows. I do have to straighten them though or they curl up way too short. But that kind of looks good too with enough gel that they don't dry too short.

Yeah I thought about it last night. I did the undercut thing and wow it takes a long time to grow but I think I am just gonna' let it all grow again. I mean the whole reason I did the bob deal is because when the wind blows it go kind of unruly and wouldn't stay out of my face. Even bangs didn't help. Actually that was back when I worked instead of hiring another to take my place so...

I do think that I will keep the bangs though but just let them grow a little more and do nothing but trim them to keep them neat.

Thanks ila. Fantasies are one thing but real life is another. And I was really fantasizing a bit yesterday afternoon. I really need to find another boyfriend.