Thread: anal orgasms
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TuFuTu will become famous soon enoughTuFuTu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri View Post
i tried a dildo-type thing in my anal; felt a bit good and sexy, but not comfortable. it hurts even with a small one, and lube. i cannot see anyone to feel good there penetrated.
…wonder, a real cock maybe softer, even it's hard, and might make me feel good in my anal hole..? anyone, have experience and know this?
Psyche must be trained, to feel only pleasure by anal penetration. But the practical aspects are also important. Good lubrication is the most important. First of all you must bring a sufficiant quantity of lube deep into your anal channel. Then use a thin dildo in the beginning. With the time your anal muscels become used, that there something comes inside and then you can take bigger and bigger dildos.

There a curved dildos available, with a special form for prostate massage. These kind of dildos are best to "learn" anal pleasure. There is no need to move them in and out. Only a little shaking them will give good feelings on the prostate witout any odd sensations.

To get a real cock inside is better. As a beginner you will be able even to handle a big one, as far as the owner of the cock is experienced and handles his tool cautious. If not he might give you pain, because he will sometimes go in too deep. Therefore 5-7 inch is an ideal cock size for anal penetration. Smaller is even better.