Thread: Kim Petras
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Buckfutter is on a distinguished road
Default Kim Petras is hot, especially since she just became legal

After finding out about her and following her, I fell in love with her. I don't know if anyone has broke her in yet, but if not I would love too. My fantasy is to make love to her all night, taking it slow at first to get her used to having a body on top of her and a hard warm dick between her legs. I would start in missionary so I can kiss her and her very nice hormone boobs (which are pretty big). I'll start to feel her clutching my dick in an attempt to have an orgasm, then I will explode into her. All the time kissing her and her tits and shoving my tongue down her throat.

After a couple of minutes of us still connected together, I flip her on top of me so she can ride me. She's got that unsure look on her face and I console her by hugging her and lying back while rubbing her tits. My cum and her juices puddle at the base of my dick but I don't care because I know what this means. She starts humping me and then give alot of uncontrollable clutches from her pussy and then she screams while bucking on me. She collapse on me and we hug and she kisses me. We do it 4 more times that night before we collapse asleep and then wake up the next morning with her smiling at me and we have morning sex. She cooks breakfast for me after she showers and after eating I can't help myself to have her one more time.