View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alexvela is on a distinguished road
Default weird!!

I have been with 5 shemales in my entire life al of them extremely hot!!!!, the first one, I was very young and nervous, tell you the truth I didn't knew she was a shemale until she told me if I like the gay thrend..so I fucked her but didn' even look at her dick..
the second one was with a shemale I contact in china, she try to fucke me but she didn't felt conftrouble with it, adn as for me it hurt like fucking hell!!!! so she could't go in all the way...
the third one
I saw her outside a concert, I saw her, and I ran into her the next day..she was beutiful, but I didn't ask her to fuck me , I wanted to fuck her insted..
the fourth one
she jump straight at me and fucked me very nice,,she was very happy and she said I'm a guy that shemales like to fuck...I WAS WHAT!!
the fifth one,
the same thing the jump over me and fuck me as well, she said she love my ass, and stuff....

I'm wondering what's going to happend in my 6th date..

I'm hot a I know that, I'm very cute and have and awesome body, nto like arnold or silvester stallone, more like brad pitt in fight club, lance armstrong.. I love my ass!!!!