View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS_aficionado View Post
About 5 months from now, I'm visiting Thailand on a business trip, but I'm also anxious to be with one of those legendary ladyboys. I've been reading about them. Apparently they pickpocket and can beat up some people, especially in bad streets after midnight. This goes against the hot and sexy images I see of them on the net.

Has anyone had any sexual experiences with those girls? I need all the advice and information I can get. is it worth it? Is it pleasurable? What are some dos and don'ts?

Thanks in advance guys!
I've had relationships with two Thai trans*women. One was a former "worker" and she actually brought me to one of the ladyboy-bars (King's Castle III) for a night out. Personally, I've never had any problems - probably because I never really went with prostitutes (I dunno), but generally I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Try lb-69.com for more hands-on experiences. These guys are very able when it comes to advicing newbies into the prostitution-business.

H