View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

latexblaze will become famous soon enoughlatexblaze will become famous soon enough
Wink Lovely shemale's toons

Hi, I love this trans ladyboy website a lot ...I contribute at the " Lovely shemale's toons" thread , from when i discovered this website this week, as Shemale Cartoons its a passion of mine and I have even been featured myself in Shemale Toons on the Lustonic Cartoon website in collab. with the ts submissive model Darla Bond, who was a GF of mine when I was living in usa.
Im what you would call a 'self made woman' with a lifestyle of cloistered Rubber and Hi heel femininity and my first fetish was nylon stockings . Of course , ever since I discovered the 'feel' I have loved sexy shemale modeling styles, dressing for pleasure and playing with bondage, sexy rubber , extreme hi heels, lingerie, stockings , leg & stocking mirror fetishes , allways in gothic and glamour makeup, I enjoy corset training, doing sessions in heavy rubber , and convent nurseing rubber bdsm where My roleplay is that of HeadMistress & Mother Superipr of My own exotic Rubber Monastery . I expecially like play on attractive shemale models and although Im 'shemale lesbian' I dont mind hear from 'well heeled' & polite gentelmen with similar desires for My exclusive Arts, like minded submissives only , with the forbidden tastes for shemale lovely toons are welcome in my Chappel and I believe in safe sane adult bdsm concentuall roleplay for those above the legal age of concent ! I like also bizarre nurseing & female-shemale 'student/teacher' fetish Art [especially with hi heel footwear art included] . , so do tell Me if yew cum across any arts and crafts that u feel I want to see ! ^*^