View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Rodrigo Alves, long known as the “Human Ken Doll,” has come out as transgender according a January 7, 2020 article by the "Washington Blade."

Alves has said she prefers the name "Roddy" and plans to undergo addtional surgery this year.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2020...-out-as-trans/

From the "New York Post":

Quote:
“I’m known as Ken but inside I’ve always felt like Barbie,” said Alves. “I finally feel like the real me. Glamorous, beautiful and feminine.”

“For years I tried to live my life as a man. I had a fake six-pack put in, I had fake muscles in my arms, but I was lying to myself,” she says. “I’m a woman and have always had a feminine brain. Now my body matches my mind.”

She’s been enjoying the male attention her new female looks get her, and is excited to finish her transformation with gender reassignment surgery.

“I will have a penile inversion and my testicles will be removed. That will be the final step,” says the former flight attendant. “Before that I’m having silicone breast implants. I’ll be able to wear dresses that show my cleavage and look sexy. I’m very excited.”

Alves realized she wanted to transition during a photo shoot last year, she says, but she’s long been aware of certain feminine tendencies.

“Growing up, I was very feminine and used to play with dolls and wear my mum’s dresses and heels,” she says, adding that she had breasts as a kid, due to her body producing more estrogen than most males.

“Within a month I was diagnosed with gender dysmorphic disorder and given the option to start the *appropriate medication to transition,” she says. “Before, people looked at me because I looked very androgynous and weird for a man. Now I hope they are looking because they think I am a beautiful woman.”
Best wishes Roddy!

Last edited by a9127; 01-11-2020 at 02:31 PM.