View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Yesterday marked the seventh time "my" Thai ladyboy and I had sex. Since I don't have a penis (I'm a girlpuppy) I don't penetrate her other than with a small dildo or a finger. "She" has a penis...VERY small...and no balls so there's not been any penetration of me by her until yesterday when I used a pump to get her penis up (Big deal! Maybe four inches, LOL!) so I could feel it in both my pussy and the "other" place. Nice, especially the anal penetration, easier to take initially than my BF's rather large penis.
We only left the rubber ring on her penis for maybe five minutes because I am afraid of causing damage although she wanted to leave it on a little longer.
So, since she cannot really have erections, only a little "plumping up" when she's sucked and penetrated, we pretty much just make love via kissing, caressing, and oral sex on each other.
She CAN have orgasms but produces only a tiny drop or two of thin cum and that's my reward for a blowjob and prostate massage well done.
Her best orgasm, according to her, came the time before when my BF finally agreed to fuck her. As he neared orgasm I began to suck her penis and that did the trick. She got loud for the first time since she and I began our little love affair.
I guess there's nothing new (except to me and my BF) about what we've done. I just thought I'd report.