Thread: I got one!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

I first became aware of & interested in T-Girls (or Kai-Tais) as they were known whilst serving in Singapore in the late 1960's ..

I became a regular visitor to the famous but now sadly, defunct Bugis Street .. some of the Girls there were beautiful beyond belief .. but, it was at the height of the Cold War and security was the name of the game .. so I didn't "dabble" ..

I then returned to UK & eventually got married and the kids came along, so my T-Girl interest had to go on the back burner .. but I never really lost it ..

In the fullness of time, my marriage failed (nothing whatsoever to do with my little "interest") .. once divorced, after 33 years of marriage & never cheating .. not even once .. I decided it was high time to find out whether it was merely a passing fantasy, or not ..

I've dated quite a few T-Girls and had two serious relationships (I'm in the second one now) .. before Jenny (my current Girlfriend) & I slept together, we decided because we'd both had partners before .. to get ourselves HIV tested at our respective local Hospitals .. we then compared "print-outs" and are now free to "enjoy" one another with no cause for concern ..

I cannot over-stress the importance of being careful & taking the appropriate measures (I hope this doesn't sound like preaching) .. but if it saves just one life .. then that's worth it ..

Bye for now,

Orion ..