Thread: The voice...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
You could go to more details, you naughty horny rabbit!:D
More detail...??? Well, who's the naughty one now, Sir... :-) Oh, at the ladyboy bar we behaved SOOO politely, and as I mentioned I brought my own "posse", so no hanky panky there! Still, it was a merry evening except for the fact that they had "no smoking", so the glorious Missy L and I had to go outside every hour. (I really DETEST that born-again-puritanism - obviously coming from your country - where it's great to drive mega-polluting cars but SO uncool to smoke... oh well).

But after we got home... :-) hohohooo... as I believe I mentioned, she is so sweet and SO capable. And kinky as well! JUST THE WAY I LOVE IT! And she loved it also :-)

You want me to get into details regarding our barebacking, her tite-fitting vinyl-clothes, her aroual when I like a good lill boy sucked her thigh-boots clean, the golden showers, her DRIIIVING force... and... and... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'm of course merely fantasizing

Nooooooo, we just ate sticky rice, watched Thai TV and generally slept politely next to each other... hmmm... a perfunctory goodnite kiss (non-tongue, obviously) and told each other how much we appreciated George Bush and his neo-morale

But funky it was!

H