Thread: Stolen material
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

orion_pax has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If you've got a problem take it up with the administrator son!

Quote:
Anyway, this website isn't gaining from any of the pics on the boards financially!
Exactly. Well said!

In fact this forum has always been a place for a celebration of Shemales/Transexuals and the various sites that produce such content.

Think of it as a form of free advertising (as some people on this board do. I'm thinking of people like Nikkitsfun.com Pic-of-the-Day).

But noooo you'd rather wade in here and accuse everyone of been criminals and stealing.

Maybe if you'd come in here and said, hey guys I'm someone who works for blah blah shemale site dot com, here's a few samples of my work come and have a look! Then you might have got a bit of "Free" advertising and had some new members who might have joined your precious little site(s) thus helping to pay your meager wages.

In fact the blog that this forum spun out of constantly linked to content out there provided by sites that freely distribute their samples to try to entice new members, I believe it's something of a business model that has been used on the internet for quite some time.