View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007
translover

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurgaonhot View Post
Hi Translover
You are right our type needs to be both man and woman to be complete. I hope you get both Tgirl and a woman.
Recently I am having weekend session with a energetic couple. I am enjoying sucking her Pussy while he is pounding my ass. I am going out with this couple for 3 days holiday on a hill station in Himalaya this weekend. I am full of expection.
I don't know when my search for T Girl will end. Wish you good luck you can try threesome
Be sure, i have tried 3somes and 4somes. And i love groups with the T-girls.

But i haven't done a group with a girl and a T-girl yet. i would like to suck a T-girl with a girl.

i had had many experiences about group sex. and i like it.

One of my best is, i tried 3some with my cousin and a friend from chat channel. they were both younger than me and i fucked this friend while he was fucking my cousin and i came in his ass. that was so excited.

And another 3some adventure with two T-girls in Baki/Azerbaijan. while i was sucking a t-girl the other one was fucking me with her small hard dick. While he was fucking me slowly, the other one came into my mouth and i swallow every drop of that wonderful thin big hardcock's cream.

I love sex, i love it and always enjoy it.