View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I repressed my feminine feelings for many years. When I was young I read Christina Jougenson's biography and really identified with her. I later read Myra Breckinridge and enjoyed it's wit and her kinky attitude toward life. I wrote my feelings off and lived a conventional life for many years as a heterosexual male and spent a career in the military. About four years ago I found myself single for the first time in many years. I began chatting on line in a variety of transgender and crossdressing sites like www.crossdressers.com and www.urnotalone.com I felt less isolated and realized my feelings weren't abnormal. I began to develop my feminine persona and explore the world of transgenderism.

Initially, I thought I was a crossdresser. At first I "dressed" in clothing, lingerie, shoes and wigs and spent hours giving myself make overs. After about six months I ventured out for the first time with the encouragement of my friend Celeste who has been every supportive of me. Over time, self discovery and counseling I came to the realization that I am a transgender. I've been living full time as a woman for about six months and on HRT for nearly four months. It hasn't been easy but no where near as hard as I thought it would be. I live in a city with a good network of GLBT resources and have met many friends on line. Psychologically, emotionally and sexually I am very much a woman and the physical aspect is work in progress.

This is an exciting part of my life and I have no regrets about the decisions I have made regarding my gender.

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 09-06-2011 at 09:12 AM.