View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Ila is really picking up the pace. I resume sucking, this time ready to receive a mouthful of cum from both partners. My male playmate will not let me pull away this time, putting his hand on my head, giving me room to slide my lips to his tip without letting his cock leave my mouth. To an onlooker, it may seem like he is getting rough as his need to cum makes him impatient, but I do find a certain allure in being forced this way.

After a few sucks, his cum floods my mouth. He releases my head and I look up with my mouth open to show him what he has squirted into me. Then I swallow the whole load as a gesture of appreciation. With a finger, I wipe the last drops of his cock juice off his tip and bring them to my tongue. He leans down and whispers into my ear, "You're a dirty whore, Princess. I like that."

As much as I want to respond, perhaps by showing him how much dirtier I can be, I realise that my female playmate is being ignored. I switch over to her and take her cock into my mouth, using the same technique but with more tongue work. During the slide out, I tickle the underside of her cock with the tip of my tongue. It catches her by surprise but she allows it. There is no hand on my head this time, which lets me pull all the way out just in time to catch her first squirt.

I roll my eyes towards ila. The ladycock of my current partner unloads into my mouth and I make sure he can see the stream of cum, ending by licking the ladycock's tip clean. To thank my two playmates, I stroke their cocks as if trying to get them hard again although I don't have to. I have already done what ila wants me to do.