View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

In my lady cock fueled daze, I can hear Mr. Ila and Ms. Shawn - the loud grunts and groans, the heavy breathing... I feel that I am no longer supporting Ms. Shawn, I can only think they have orgasmed together.

Lady Jane looks down at me smiling, she pulls out of my mouth. She is jerking her lady cock furiously. She asks "Are you ready to swallow every drop of my load, baby ?"... yes Ma'am I blurt out.
My mystery partner has taken to slapping my ass as they thrust deeper in my ass. I hear Lady Jane say "Alice, are you ready to fill his ass with cum ?" Hearing the name Alice, I realize I've been getting spit roasted by two ladies. I hear a grunt of a yes.

Lady Jane grabs my head, thrusts her lady cock deep in my mouth. She holds my head, pressing my face into her stomach, her balls rest on my chin... I gag a bit, I feel her lady cock throb and shoot a thick rope, a second rope.
At the same time Lady Alice digs her fingers into my hips pulls her lady cock all the way out of my ass and then slams her lady cock hard and deep into my ass... she presses her body against my ass... her lady cock throbs filling my ass with cum, spurt after spurt deep in my ass. Lady Alice holds my hips and gyrates against me as she fills my ass.
Lady Jane pulls out of my mouth, her cum drips down my chin... I swallow all that I can, she grabs her cock, she jerks and squeezes the last drop and rubs it on my face. I feel Lady Alice pull out of my ass, I can feel her cum oozing out of me, running down my balls, running down my inner thigh.

Lady Jane kneels down in front of me. I notice how beautiful she is. She caresses my cheek, "WOW, baby you are a good cock sucker. I can't believe you took all of Alice at the same time. Wait till you see her baby." Then she kisses me - slow, wet, lingering, sucking my lip... then breaking away... I say "Thank you Lady Jane"

Finally I can turn my head... I look back at Lady Alice, another stunning beauty, so petite looking with a HUGE looking lady cock. I say "Thank you Lady Alice". She smiles and steps back.

I fall to my side sprawled on the stage... I can hear the audience, some still cheering and a whole lotta fucking going on. I can see that Mr Ila and Ms Shawn - have some sort of bondage sex grunting communication going on. Looking around to see if I can even find my clothes. Wondering if I should just leave or what... but I do need a minute or so to regain my senses.

My mind races as I look up at Mr Ila and Ms Shawn... hoping that if they liked what they saw, that they have other Lady friends who might be entertained.