View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

3rdgenderlover is on a distinguished road
Exclamation glad im not the only one

hi all members,

im sorry if this story gets long but i want to get this off my chest and it seems this is the only forum where i can be myself.

im dennis from The Netherlands and have been attracted to shemales for more then 10 years now. at first i just fantasized about it and never crossed my mind to actually find one. after a while i just could not resist the feelings that i had to meet a real shemale. but i did not wanted it to be a prostitute because my mind said that i wanted real love from a shemale. so i found a shemale through the internet and we hooked up.

what i discovered was a whole new world. i never thought it was so pleasant for a guy to be real with a shemale. ok, the sex was awesome but it was more then that. in all those time i had a girlfriend beside this and secretly moved myself in the 3rdgender world.

i had read some topics on the forum and saw a thread about the advantages for a shemale vs girl. ohhhhh damn, they are all true! they almost think the same. looking always fine, taking good care of themself and u can connect very good on a mental level also.

so i see u all thinking........."so whats the story???"

well, i fucked up the relation with the shemale because "our"world does not understand the feelings that we members have with a shemale. its not only sexual for me but a lifestyle. i still live with this secret every day but its getting harder to keep it secret. not for myself but for the outsideworld, who dont understand me. i still live with my girlfriend in a appartment but my feelings on sexual level had been completely zero.

and ven she is a good gf i just cant help that my feelings say that i want a shemalegf to be with me.

after my first relationship with the shemale what i just told u i went to Manila after i began chatting with a shemale there. i met her there and we had a good time. im back now in my country and i know i have too tell everyone that i love the 3rdgender but im so afraid they dont understand, that i hurt feelings. something that i dont want to do. so it will be a very big thing to get it all out. im surrounding myself with courage to do that in a short period off time so that i can live happy without being secret.

but im glad that i found this forum with members with same issues and i hope to hear from you all and i sincerely need some support from u all.

thanks for reading my short version off the story

my greatest love to you all,

dennis