View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012
dan

Littletwink, I think you’re right on the principle. We should be able to discuss kinky fantasies such as this one on this site. It seems to me the problem emerges when we try to compare the incomparable. You yourself are by your own admission a transvestite. You take pleasure in sometimes dressing as a woman and assuming a woman’s role. And there is nothing wrong with that, on the contrary. A transsexual is someone who feels desperately trapped in a body that doesn’t fit his/her inner feeling of gender identity. In all probability, it’s a crushing feeling of inadequacy that as to be overcome by an enormous work on the physical self, by any usual standards. A transsexual has no choice, a situation which differs completely with that of a transvestite, of course. There lies the problem, as much as I can tell: it’s that implicit suggestion that this fantasy, which is a weird, very extreme form of transvestism, especially if you go as far as acting it out, has anything to do with the harsh reality of a transsexual woman. Wouldn’t you acknowledge that it doesn’t?
I think we can agree to discuss anything indeed, but it has to take a respectful form that is somewhat lacking here (and I don’t mean to point to you personally: on the contrary, you express yourself with respect). The comparison in itself is shocking. I can’t substitute myself to the ladies in such matter, but I suppose it is their opinion on it.