View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
Hi there.

Bionca, after all the exchanges we had, don't you know that i have some idea of the problems that are associated with transitionning? and what problems tgirls go through while and after transitionning?

Well?

So, why did i tell her to chill out?

You SHOULD know the reason.

But if you don't i will explain.

She acted like a savage, not thinking before posting, and beeing rude, inconsiderate, and dis-respectfull, this is not what this forum is about, and here and everywhere else for that mater, everybody is entitled to their opinion, weather it is right or wrong, smart or stupid, it is their opinion, you can talk to them if you think or know that they are wrong, but IS THAT WHAT SHE DID? No, she attacked him and dis-respected him, AND in the end IT IS HIS LIFE, he can do whatever he wants with it, wheather you agree with it or not, what she did is the same as the gay bashers do, she didn't understand she attacked, except that she did it through the forrum, less blood of course, but neither is good, both are stupid actions.

It wasn't what she said it was HOW she said it!

And what about that post she directed at me?

Was that well behaved and respectfull?

And you taking her side, after seeing how she responded, i AM disappointed in the both of you.

JohnDowe.
John, need I remind you of your less than civilized responses to other members? If you like I can go back through all of your posts and quote them in a thread to illustrate what I mean. Then we can let others decide how respectful you are.