View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

I have been absent for a while, life has been keeping me busy. Trying to play catch up here...

This topic has fuelled a lot of discussions, and yes many have tried to keep an open mindedness to the topic, and remained neutral or "politically correct" as someone else put it.

Someone stated "prejudice", it may well be for some, but there's always some of that around, especially when the views of what is right and wrong differs from culture to culture. We can't also just let everyone be and do what they please, we still have murderers, and rapists, etc... if you want things to go your way, use the democratic process, you need a majority to win. In this case the "fakers" are clearly in a minority, although it's hard to say if this will remain true, especially in this "industry" that is mostly fuelled by horny customers, with minds filled with thoughts of lust...

The truth of the matter is, "fakes" are now popping up on every other site, and the numbers are increasing greatly. It's like a whole new business, I can only imagine the individuals who managed to capitalize on it, must be making serious $$ by now.

Speaking of objectifying, for some people it may just be a harmless fantasy, but for others that make real profits from this, might be more harm than good.

From the "real" trans prespective (those mostly harmed, especially in the purse), those who are looking for modelling in this type of "industry", can expect to lose potential customers to this "state of the art" photoshop contraptions. Now that's real damage... for anyone else it will be just a matter of a morality issue! You can always count on the immorality of man, that never fails... although that would hardly put a dent on you if haven't got any such qualms.

What the future holds is hard to predict, but the battle on fakes it still ongoing.

Just thought I would leave this out there...

Regards,
Ed