View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
...It was then I realized that this was what you did with girls. Or at least to pictures on the computer...
After that first time, for a few months I couldn’t wait to get home from school, lock the door to my room and do it again and again. Sometimes to pictures downloaded from the Internet, sometimes fantasizing about a beautiful “older” (age is relative—I was 12) woman jerking me off. Maybe Heather from “Fall Guy,” “Wonder Woman,” “Catwoman,” Loni Anderson, or perhaps Madonna. Often, I would imagine I was fucking them. I knew "where it went” and imagination took over from there. Soon I realized that this would be a lot more fun with a “partner” and not long after is when “Stephen” (who later became “Stephanie”) and I met. That would be my first sexual experience with another person. As Stephanie, she and I dated through High School. I would not have sex with a “cis” woman until I was 19, almost 20. She was in her 30’s.

Even today masturbation is a part of my sex life. My wife and I incorporate it into our lovemaking and I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to whacking off over some of the beautiful transwomen on this site. It’s harmless unless overdone. Then it’s possible for it to interfere with sex with a partner. If you can still get hard enough to fuck someone after jacking off several times, and also cum inside her—awesome! I want what you’re taking…

Last edited by a9127; 12-19-2017 at 04:38 PM.