Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default gina Part2

Her lovely cock was a delight! It was so smooth and succulent and I could feel her throbbing pulse as my lips slid up and down the shaft. My tongue eagerly licked the swollen head as her precum oozed out of the tip. Then she grasped my head and began thrusting her hips driving her cock deeper into my mouth. My god this is so good, I thought as my erect cock prepared to cum on its own. Suddenly she let out a low groan and her cock began filling my mouth with hot silky cum. We both came at the same time and I didn't have to stroke my cock at all. As I was finishing up licking up Gina's juices, I heard my wife getting out of bed. I looked at Gina and said, "Quick, get into the kitchen". As I was pouring coffee, Audrey came down the stairs; fortunately Gina and I had composed our selves just in time. "Well, good morning you two, up early aren't you". "Yes, I guess my fixing the coffee woke Gina up" I said. Audrey asked Gina to help her fix breakfast while I rushed off to take a shower. After showering, I returned to the kitchen and noticed Audrey and Gina engaged in chatting and serving breakfast. I was delighted that the "girls" seemed to be getting along very well.
To be continued: