View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparnasivan View Post
I love castrated Trannies!
Even castrated men!
I still keep my balls.
OR, they are attatched to me still!
My Partner knows my fetish.
I have no use of them.
I wants to get rid of them.
but I still keeps them as a ' social coomitment'
I WANTS to be a female!
Are castrated men [ trannies] good.
you are a woman! and you can answer this.
IT Is Serious!
For a moment there I thought you had simply written some sort of free-verse poem

OK, given that my only real experiences with a castrated person are those I've had with "my" Asian ladyboy, I cannot speak to what fun and games would be like with a castrated guy who was neither a crossdresser or a shemale.
Sex with my LB is great even though "She" cannot really fuck me in either my pussy or my bottom to any degree, but "she" is very skilled at eating my >^..^< and her little penis, with the fascinating empty little sack beneath, is so much fun to toy with, caress, and take into my mouth. She can manage a semi-stiffie most of the time and can also have an orgasm that results in a taste of semen although it is only a sip and comes out of her little penis as a dribble rather than a spurt.
My girl friend that introduced me to the world of castration has has numerous sexual encounters with a castrated guy...NOT a shemale...and she says he can become erect enough to penetrated he (She prefers it be in her bottom) and she does enjoy sucking him to orgasm though, as in the case of the my Asian treasure, he dribbles rather than spurts. I plan to sample his talents soon, BTW, and I have watched homemade vids if them having sex.
I hope this answers your questions(s.)
If you decide to have your balls removed PLEASE have it done by an MD and not what is called a "cutter". The risks are too great.