View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It was amazing how easy it was to get the guests to leave. While Princess was saying goodbye to everyone I took the opportunity to look for my clothes. It took awhile, but I eventually found them. By the time Shawn rejoined me I was dressed and ready to go.

When Shawn said that only Jamie should be wearing a collar I realized that she was right. I watched as she affixed the collar to our slave and then took the leash from my hand. Then she finished her handiwork by taping over Jamie’s mouth. I was getting impatient to be on the way. Princess must have sensed it because she quickly straightened her sailor costume and brushed back her hair.

Just as we were about to leave Princess Shawn asked about Red. I hadn’t seen him since Shawn and I left her bedroom. I didn’t see him leave with the other guests. I figured he was still in the bedroom with Sonia or he left and I never saw him. It didn’t really matter though. He and Sonia were very attracted to each other and I’m quite sure they would rather be alone with each other than with Princess, Jamie, and me. I was going to tell Shawn to check her bedroom, but then changed my mind. Red was perfectly capable of making his own decisions.

A completely naked Jamie on a leash held by Shawn and with me giving directions made quite the sight as we walked down the street. We got several strange looks, but just continued on as if what we were doing was the most normal thing in the world. This was supposed to be humiliating for Jamie and though she tried to pretend it was so, it didn’t really appear that she felt that way.

I got suspicious when Jaimie made a couple of gestures of openly displaying herself instead of hiding her face in shame. I took a few quick steps to get in front of her. I looked directly into her face. She immediately dropped her gaze. I looked lower and there was just enough light to see that her tiny cock was fully erect. It was no longer than my thumb, but it was definitely stiff.

“Princess,” I called out, “our slave is enjoying this. Her little dicklet is hard and pointing straight out. What do you suggest we do to make her feel some humility?”