View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Maggie slid her cock into me in one long, slow push that let me feel every inch of her beautiful, firm hardness. Of all the cocks that I’ve had in me none felt as good as Maggie’s. She paused momentarily when she was fully inside me and then she started to slowly stroke in and out. I was soon moaning and groaning with pleasure.

I look over at Princess. Tim is still pushing his monster cock into her. Shawn’s other two playmates have started running their hands over her cock. From the look of bliss on Shawn’s face I can see that she is getting a lot of pleasure from all the attention.

It looks like Shawn’s playmates may just get her to cum very soon and long before me. I’m not concerned at the moment though because Maggie’s cock feels too good fucking me. I don’t want her to stop any time soon. If she does cum I’m hoping that someone replaces her; male or female, it doesn’t matter to me. Now if only I had a cock to suck too.

A couple seconds later I again look over at Princess. Someone in the group seems to have her attention and then she calls out for that person to join her. I look around and see a beautiful woman in fishnet stockings, a garter belt, and heels. She is looking around tentatively, perhaps even timidly. She seems both eager and reluctant at the same time.

The woman turns slightly towards me. I can just make out a tiny flaccid cock. For some reason I’m more turned on than ever. I watch her approach Shawn. I get the sudden desire to have this new woman suck my cock. I look directly into Shawn’s eyes hoping that she can see my lust for her newly selected playmate. It would be too easy to tell Princess to send her new partner to me, but I want her to get the idea on her own even if it’s after Princess Shawn has had her own enjoyment with this lovely new woman.