View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhaas View Post
Many and many ladyboys get castrated by their own will. And what's criminal in my wish to see this done?
In my post I clearly made a distinction between those who choose to get castrated and those who are forced or coerced into it. I have nothing against anyone that gets castrated of his or her own free will. I even admire anyone that would do it provided it is done of that person's desire and free will. I stand by my previous statements of anyone that would coerce another into castration. One does not have to be a street beggar to be financially taken advantage of. Note here that I do not hold in contempt any person that is coerced or forced but rather those that do the coercing or forcing.

Your post sounded more like a plan to force or coerce some unwilling person to undergo castration. If you weren't serious about it then why did you post it in the first place and ask for information.