View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

OMG I am so scared because if I do get hard I will feel pain in the Chastity Belt. I think to myself, "Screw it. I love pain. If my tiny head meets metal then so be it. If it hurts then so be it. I will always do what my Master and Mistress wants from me. I am the sub so I really have no say or want a say." Secretly I am wishing they would hide me away and keep me for their own pleasures. One at a time, both at the same time or as a party favor.

I am hoping the Chastity Belt has an opening in the rear though. I am hoping it is customized for a trans woman with the a hole where the sweet spot should be and if it hurts a little too much as it spreads my cheeks where the ass is totally open then oh well. It just hurts.

Ila puts a ring gag in my mouth and locks it around the back of my neck. Tight. Maybe too tight that my jaws begin to ache. Then the princess and ila blind fold me so I won't know who is doing what in what orifice. They go back and forth intermittently and I beg then, "please fuck me and choke me" until one of them sticks their stuff so far down my throat that I gag. I can't talk anymore just enjoying the master and mistress wholly or "Holey'.

I think to myself that I really hope the Chastity Belt is clean and whoever owns it will clean it when they get it back because there is nothing but slimy salty ecstasy coming from my tiny dick. Oh. OMG it feels so good even though my head is nowhere near the limit of the Chastity Belt. OMG I scream what I can gargled with whoever's dick is in my mouth choking me. My toes bend backward and what comes out is pure clear and feels like boulders shooting out my urethra. Rather than hurt it puts my mind in a pure ecstatic stage. So whoever has their thing in my ass gets it a little tighter. Time for round two. If my master and mistress got off I can wait patiently bound or locked up. They don't know I can go all night and multiple times.

I am wanting someone to give me some warm cram in my mouth. I am wanting to fel the constrictions of a cock cumming in my ass and then feel the warmness.

If I have to walk down "The Walk of Shame" tomorrow morning because I really don't know ila or princess shawn, then so be it. I have been a slut before. Humiliation is nothing new but there is power in willing to be humiliated. With the full filling and sweet stretching pain in my ass, and the gagging cock in my throat. I leak more and more.

With all the lubrication that I injected into the Chastity Belt, I can move my hips and get off more and more and whoever has their thing in my ass can get off more and more.

Someone, anyone please abuse me. I want to be totally abused and totally humiliated.