View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
...and the over-zealous religious leaders are very unhelpful to say the least. Then we have the conservative, prudent politicians that still practice sex with the lights switched off...
These people, who are more often than not in the same group, have chosen to live their entire lives in the dark (middle ages). Unfortunately, they rarely stay in the dark but pop up constantly with a flash light under their chin high lighting their cruel intentions... all in the name of God and "patiotric" glory, of course...

They are either stupid, evil or both... and they are certainly harmful for any good natured progress in almost any field, except, of course, in the skills of blowing up air planes or in the corrupt business world where they bask in their own flash light of perverted moral and ego-intentions.

They are all the same, and untill that generation dies out, we'll have to live with their terror - from what ever side of the globe and under what ever brand they come...

But terrorists they all are... large-economy-size!

Last edited by hankhavelock; 10-08-2008 at 07:33 AM.