View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008
TSmelissacarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
Well with all due respect I find your answer ridiculous. Many questions are IMHO, ridiculous but I respect that person's question and have the decency not to reply. This is a forum where everyone airs their views or should we ask you for permission first! it seems you only joined this forum to solicit your sites. Maybe I touched a nerve with the 'older ladyboy' topic.
Rgds

Hey admirer,

Feel free to get your digs in, I'm not getting into a spat over this. If you wanna call me old, hey, knock yourself out. If you read my posts on this board you will see my agenda has nothing to do with promoting my websites, which by the way are cost-free.

My "ridiculous" comment was my way of saying I found the question odd. TS are being described almost as if we are a mysterious rare breed of wild gazelles that mankind knows little about. "One can speculate but we know not for certain that the aging TS eventually wanders into a cave to live out the final years of her life."

We're regular people. At least in North America, perhaps Asia is different. For me, I will grow into a classy old lady. And reminisce on what a wild child I was.

I found the comment that some of us revert back to manhood a little bothersome. That almost never happens. We make permanent changes to ourselves that can never be undone. We legally change our identities. These are lifelong commitments made. This is a one-way street, and that's something an avid admirer needs to know.