Thread: Pretty Boys
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default So much training to do, so little time

In post 57 I have just noticed a very striking similarity between girly boy wannabe number one and the GG in the last picture. Same face shape, similar eyes, similar shapely lips, even similarities in their hair. Why not make one into the other? The girly boy obviously wants to be more ladylike. Why else has he cut his hair in a short poof with bangs, shaped his brows, and pierced his ears? He even found slightly fem glasses. We should help him along ...

Panties, side zip pants, pumps with stocking footies, and a silk blouse with ruffles and no bra to start. A pretty shoulder bag too, perhaps slightly large as it will be just filled with necessary items. No erections are tolerated without permission either, the penalty can be severe ... maybe one less "e" giggle.

Just so he is not too comfy while we work on improving her appearance, she will need a tampon in her rear and a napkin in her panties. We would not want any little seepings to show on her pretty pants.

The glasses go away and are replaced with ice blue contacts. These she can learn to put in and remove with her new inch long oval polished nails. Oh yes, she simply must wear floral perfume as well. Let it's smell constantly remind her she must appear and act like a proper lady. It's hard to pass as anything but a little poof in perfume, as if we will leave much of a hint of what is in those pants.

A full light foundation and brows removed to just the inside stubs. Check the ladies picture, we want our new ladys brows finished in pencil, every day. I like the models eyes so much that we will give our girl permenant liner. Tattooed on that is, it will save her so much time I am sure she will be grateful. Individual false lashes and she can apply her shadow for now. It can be sure to match her outfit that way.

Those lips, those lips, they are to die for! They must be carefully lined, filled with brushed on color, and then painted with creamy gloss. Such a pretty mouth has so many uses and it will have to be perfect 24/7 for our pleasure.

Some light blush and powder will finish her nicely. She will have the models hair cut exactly but have light frosted highlights throughout. I think some large colored earrings would be a nice accent as well.

I think after a week or so she will need to be sent out in boys jeans, sneakers, and a tee shirt ... and allowed no makeup. What a joy to watch our little charge deal with her frosted fairy cut hair, stubby little brows, permanently lined eyes, her lips stained red from wearing color, and long oval nails. Have you ever notice how your favorite perfume lingers when you wear it often? I think we will send him to buy a jock strap at the athletic store while the football team is there, and then to the motorcycle shop for some scooter parts. How cute to watch her try and act male! She should come home in tears and beg for her purse, makeup, and a dress. She will likely beg for some breasts in not too long as well, particularly if we send her out without her proper clothes a few more times.

This one needs to be a ladies salon receptionist all through her transition. She needs to soak up all the feminine movements, attitudes, mannerisms, and voice inflections as quickly as she can.

So much more to be done, but that is a good start don't you think?