Thread: Pretty Boys
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default I certainly do have Ideas for this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Pics 1 and 2 below are of a nice pretty boy crossdresser.
Pic 3 is a pretty boy who (as far as I know) has no plans to femme-up. But don't those eyes and lips just cry out "feminize me!". Perhaps Tailia has some helpful suggestions of how to turn this cutie into a fully formed sheboy?
Excellent potential here, look at those full soft lips. The signs are there too ... hairless thin body, no hint of male facial hair, a shag haircut with some wisps on the face. First I think he needs some attention. Long slow kisses from me wearing creamy scented lipstick leaving light traces on his lips. Erect his nipples with languid touches from my nails punctuated by light painful little pinches. Fluff his hair with my hands while watching him become aroused. Then a quick thump at just the right place at the base of his member and OH! instant deflation of his soon to be unerectable member. (This is a very useful trick for training boys who can't control themselves, have a nurse teach it to you.) He should be ready by then to have me trace those lightly colored lips with the very tip of my moist member from under my skirt. Can he resist a tasty little lick as I stimulate his erect nipples and trace my nails down his face? I think not. A finger inside his tight little bottom followed by a pantied, skirted member deep into him until he begs me not to stop should finish the softening process. Surely some combination of those things will do it.

He needs to be put in pink bikini panties with a little white bow in front, hiding his member between his legs. Those should be under nice tight jeans that show off his rear while showing not a hint of a bulge in front. A pastel shirt with a soft round collar and long sleeves. I think his nails should be naturally grown out with just the hint of an edge and done with clear polish.

Tidy and shape his pretty natural brows to just a hint beyond boyish but not fully yet fully arched or thinned. Those eyes ... you are so right. I think a hint of liner above and below his eyes, he might even be wearing some in that picture. A touch of mascara, just a hint on those lovely lashes. Perhaps some lightly scented powder on that pretty face with a suggestion of light blush. Finally, of course, creamy, scented, light pink dewy gloss on those perfect lips. The taste and smell of which he will learn to associate with the most pleasurable stimulation of his nipples and rear.

So from a distance, 55% girl, maybe 60% but perhaps just a very soft boy experimenting with his appearance. I have some friends at a trendy unisex (giggle) salon that would be glad to complement him on his appearance and help him feel comfortable about a nice dark hair color and a few extra pretty fringes around his face and some hair shaping to accent those lovely eyes. Then perhaps a double ear piercing with an upper stud and a lower small dangling silver drop.

Voila, a sexy, understated, just turned fem boy ready for the delights of being trained to her potential. As you might know from my posts, I prefer to keep them soft EVERYWHERE and have them learn to enjoy having their pantied, prettty, little poopies, penetrated for pleasure. I want them to become very fem too. This one perhaps changes not her looks but her walk, her manner, her voice, her habits. Sit like a lady, idly fuss with her hair with outstretched fingers while listening with her head tilted fetchingly to the side. Speak softly and touch everything lightly. Learn to lightly puff her nose to blow on a pastel tissue lightly fetched from the purse she will have to carry.

Such a dream!