View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Out of the shadows walks Jamie with rope marks around her wrists and ankle and sweet cum in her bobbed hair and bangs. She walks slowly because she has encountered it all but the guy that tied her down would not allow her to join in. He wanted her all to himself and she has no idea who he is or was.

I shows up in fishnet stockings with a garter belt and stiletto heels but nothing else. I do want to join the fun but my wrists and ankles are sore from being tied spread eagle on my stomach for so long while trying to please himself and me. I show up with a red ass because of a strict spanking but nothing more than a "Pearl Necklace" and "sticky hair" because the guy could not please me but got pleased and I am horny as hell. But I am shy and still stay in the shadows watching the Orgy that is going on and fingering my small penis. My penis is inside me and soft but hot and leaking smooth and clear " sweet salted honey" enough to giver me lubrication enough to feel really good. I lick it off my fingers and OMG. I wish I had another trans woman and a man.

I am wishing someone else would tie her up on my stomach and please me anally and orally multiple times. A guy from the rear and orally and another trans woman orally with an outie like I have.

Then release the restraints and roll me on my back with my legs tied to the head board and my knees tied wide open with my ass in the air. Open to anyone and lubed up nicely. My mouth is open game to anyone trans woman or man that loves an active tounge as well as a vacuum. I scream harder and faster with tears of joy in my eyes but no one can understand because I have a line of cocks waiting for my tounge and lips and my mouth is always full. All the while another sexy trans woman is styling my hair with her hand and licking the previous cum off of her fingers left over from the other guy that was left in my hair.