View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I see that Princess Shawn is trying hard to make her playmates cum first. She's already lost the challenge, but she's going to make this a contest anyway.

Before I realize it she has already made the guy cum in her mouth. I watch as she holds the guy's cock in her mouth. She has apparently forgotten about her female partner.

I see an opportunity to catch up to her. I manoeuvre my two partners close enough together to take each one's cock in my mouth at the same time. I can only fit the head of their cocks in, but it's enough to provide plenty of stimulation to them. I suck hard and fast on their cocks. My head rapidly goes back and forth. Perhaps it's their cocks rubbing together or my attentions, but both of them moan loudly. First the guy tries to shove his cock in deeper and then the girl.

I feel both cocks suddenly swell up. They are about to cum and I'm ready for it. The girl shoves deeper and at the same time I feel the first splash of cum hit the back of my throat. Then the guy erupts with a blast of cum in my mouth. Both of my partners are squirting into my mouth. I'm swallowing as much of their cum as I can, but there is still some that runs out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

I glance over at Princess again. Her female partner has painted the inside of Princess' mouth with cum. It's too late for Princess. I win decisively. By the time Shawn's last playmate has squirted her last drop my two partners had finished cumming and were quickly going flaccid.

I get Princess' attention and say, "Sorry, Princess, but you lost. You used your hands when I specifically said oral only and anyway both of my partners came first. Are you ready for what's next?"