View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“You’ll see shortly where we’re going,” I say as I start slowly stroking in and out of Princess. She is so tight and so warm that I’m sure that I won’t last long.

I don’t know how Shawn did it, but as I turned to look at Red and Sonia she managed to turn around so that she was on her knees and forearms with her cute, little, firm bottom up and she did it so smoothly that I never missed a stroke. I couldn’t resist the sight of her smooth, pretty bum so I ran my hands lightly over the warm skin as I fucked her.

Shawn was pushing back against me meeting my thrusts stroke for stroke. In just a few more strokes I felt the familiar tingling of an impending orgasm quickly building in me. I shoved my cock in deep and a big spurt of cum jetted into Princess Shawn’s tight hole. I spurted again and again. I pulled out and slammed back in cumming once more. As my orgasm subsided I slumped forward resting against our hostess. My breath was coming in gasps.

It took about a minute to fully recover. My cock slipped out of Princess’ tight bottom. I stood up and held out my hand for Shawn to help her off the bed. Red is still busy with Sonia so I decide to let them be for awhile yet. “It’s time to go,” I say to Princess as her feet hit the floor. “Red, if I don’t come back for you in a few minutes then you and Sonia come and look for me and don’t be long.”

I take the end of the rope dangling from Princess Shawn’s collar and direct her to head back to the party.