View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com

Thanks for all the votes for my Feet Love Week you've sent so far. Pleaseeeee keep sending me votes on a start date for a special WEEK dedicated to beautiful feminine feet like mine. I could easily create this on my own and name a start date, but I want to get all you True sexy feet lovers and worshippers involved and help me out so keep them coming. If you wanna know more about Feet Love Week go check out my website, enter the site and click on DIARY at the top links as it now has lots of information about what Feet Love Week is and what I am trying to create... its a day foot lovers can look forward to and have fun during. Theres tons to download Free of course as my site only 100% Free feet model site. Watch the video to find out more on my website.

-Download the 'Treat My Feet' mp3, right click save target as..u know hehe
-Download iTouch Anna's Feet (haha) iTouch backgrounds
-Download desktop wallpaper to show your love for my sexy feetand sexy feet in general
-During Feet Love Week (start date willl be revealed in a videoto be uploaded 10th OCTOBER.. so it will be about a week after this date) girls and gurls with sexy feminine feet paint your toes red to celebrate the occasion
-There will be more stuff to download during the week including more wallpapers and hopefully a MP3 of me AND a FEMALE feet model... I'm also planning to do one with a young female friend of mine, PLUS a new feet worship story by a member inspired by my latest MP3 Treat My Feet. If you wanna contribute anything creative to my site just get in touch I would love to hear from you foot lovers.

If you wanna know more please e-mail me at - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - and also send your votes here. I really hope you enjoy this and love what I do on my site... new set For You coming very soon, made for and dedicated to my members and fans. xoxox